Friday, May 30, 2014

Thing #19 Hobbies

ESPN ScoreCenter

This app caught my eye in the list of apps to try. This is loaded on my ipad and used everyday by my husband, although as I read the short summary I realized he is not using it to its greatest potential- so I explored the app and added our favorite teams so he can easily catch the updated scores, stats, etc...
How surprised was he that I 'fixed' his app?? Now he can find the information he is looking for even faster which means it is my turn on the ipad even sooner :-) The organization of information on this app is awesome- separate tabs for each professional sport as well as options for NCAA sports and other sports including tennis, golf, NACSAR, etc.. There is a basic scoreboard, standings, and news/video section for each. Pretty cool for the sports obsessed crowd!

No comments: