Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Thing #15 Infographics

I explored the app Infographics Hub, and was very surprised to see how many categories are included. I think I could find a graphic for just about every subject presentation imaginable.
I was amused by the 'best time to post on social media' infographic. Best time for a blog is noon! Best time for Facebook is 6-8am or 2-4pm. I also liked the 'how to extend your life at work' which reminds us to get up and move vs. sitting/being sedentary for your entire 8+ hour work day.
I could see this as being quite helpful to librarians looking to spruce up a presentation or class they are teaching. It could also be useful to show to middle school or high school students (even college!) who are working on assignments for a speech class or presentation as well.
Some infographics are cutesy, some are more informative- all very well put together, clear and attractive graphics!! Love this new app.

No comments: